ROYAL CARIBBEAN - MEET THE FLEET
The Oasis Class Ships are the newest and biggest in the Royal Caribbean fleet. These giant ships can hold more than 6,000 passengers and are the largest cruise ships in the world! They include 7 distinct neighborhoods (Royal Promenade, Central Park, The Boardwalk, Pools & Sports Zone, Vitality Spa, Entertainment Place and Youth Zone) that help to prevent crowding.
Some of the featured amenities of Oasis class ships include: a carousel (and yes you can ride it!!), 3D movies, Ice skating rink, H2O zone with water cannons, interactive geysers, climbable sculptures and waterfalls, the Abyss (the tallest non-water slide at sea) and an Escape Room.*
- Why choose an Oasis Class ship?
- You want it all on one ship
- You want the latest/greatest features/activities
- You want the most options when it comes to shows, activities and dining.
Ships within the Oasis Class include:
- Oasis of the Seas: Departs from: Miami, Florida; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Rome, Italy and Barcelona, Spain.
- Allure of the Seas: Departs from: Miami, Florida; Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Barcelona, Spain.
- Harmony of the Seas: Departs from: Orlando, Florida (Port Canaveral).
- Symphony of the Seas: Departs from: Miami, Florida.
If you’re looking for a ship with a view a Radiance class ship is the way to go. Known for their immense amount of interior space enclosed in glass (over 3 acres per ship), you are guaranteed a view almost anywhere on the ship. The ships also feature three pools with a retractable glass roof. These mid-sized ships allow offer great amenities without having to navigate through a larger ship to get from place to place.
Some of the featured amenities on a Radiance Class ship include: Glass covered spaces, mini golf, indoor & outdoor movie screens, glass elevators and self-leveling pool tables.*
- Why choose a Radiance Class ship?
- You want the timeless cruise experience.
- You want a mid-sized ships with options for dining and activities.
- You want to focus on relaxation and casual fun.
Ships within the Radiance Class include:
- Radiance of the Seas: Departs from: Anchorage, Alaska; Fairbanks, Alaska; Vancouver, British Columbia; Oahu (Honolulu), Hawaii; Seward, Alaska; Brisbane, Australia; Singapore, Singapore and Tokyo (Yokohama) Japan.
- Brilliance of the Seas: Departs from: Tampa, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; Amsterdam, Netherlands and Barcelona, Spain.
- Serenade of the Seas: Departs from: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; San Diego, California; Vancouver, British Columbia; Boston, Massachusetts; Oahu (Honolulu), Hawaii; Sydney, Austria; Perth (Fremantle), Australia and Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Jewel of the Seas: Departs from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Rome, Italy; Copenhagen, Denmark; Stockholm, Sweden and Barcelona, Spain.
Did you think Royal Caribbean would stop with 7 neighborhoods and a carousel? Think again!! If you like the newest, biggest and greatest in cruising, keep your eye out for the Icon Class Ships. Royal Caribbean is sure to break the boundaries on cruising once again. The first two ships are set to debut in 2022, 2024 & 2025. At this point Royal Caribbean is staying pretty hush hush on what this class will offer, but we do know it will have a capacity around 5,000 passengers and will use a new fuel technology!
*Exact amenities will vary by ship. All Royal Caribbean ships include: Private staterooms with private bathroom, a main dining room, Windjammer Café, at least 1 pool (available to all), Adult-only Solarium pool area, a Casino, a spa, Fitness center and Adventure Ocean (Childcare- additional fee for children under 3).